Wednesday, July 15, 2009

No..me ( Laurel )do it.







We have entered a new phase of independence. Laurel wants to do it all....putting on her shoes, cleaning and dusting, pouring her own milk. climbing into her highchair, buckling her own seat belt and just today she put on her own skirt. You name it she is trying to do it. I am amazed by how determined she is to complete any task. Case in point last week I thought I would get out some beads from my days as a Kindergarten teacher. I thought she would think they were pretty and sparkly, but I didn't think she would create her own bracelet. Big surprise for me. She started beading right on to the pipe cleaner. I could see her little hands and eyes working so hard to thread the bead onto the pipe cleaner. I was so impressed with her fine motor skills. Everyday is a new amazing adventure.

No comments: